Modify the Lists of Addresses
You can create, modify or delete address lists that are
contained in an offline address list easily and quickly.
To modify the address lists contained in an offline address
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- In the console tree, double-click Recipients, and then
click Offline Address Lists.
- In the details pane, double-click the offline address list you
want to modify.
- To add address lists to the offline address list, on the
General tab of the offline address list Properties
dialog box, click Add.
- In the Select Address Lists dialog box, perform one of
the following tasks:
Select the address lists you want to add to the offline address
list, and click Add after each one. Click OK.
- or -
Type an address list name or multiple address list names
separated by semicolons. Click Check Names, and then click
- To remove an address list from the offline address list, in the
New Object - Offline Address List dialog box select an
address list, and then click Remove.
Create an Offline Address
List Managing Offline Address Lists