Monitor Physical Resource
When you monitor physical resource capacity, you observe the use
of critical resources, such as processor time and memory.
To monitor physical resource capacity:
- Start Performance
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
- In the console tree, click System Monitor, and then
click + (Add) on the toolbar.
- In Select counters from computer, select the server you
want to monitor.
- In Performance Object, click Processor.
- Click Select counters from list, and then click %
- Click Add, and then click Close.