Monitor Chat Service User
You monitor Chat Service user capacity by observing the
Clients counter for each chat server. Monitor Clients
to determine whether you need to increase the server's connection
To monitor chat service user capacity:
- Start Performance
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
- In the console tree, click System Monitor, and then
click + (Add) on the toolbar.
- In Select counters from computer, select the server you
want to monitor.
- In Performance Object, click the Microsoft Exchange
Chat Service object.
- Click Select counters from list, and then click
- Click Add, and then click Close.