Connecting to Other
Configure a Connection to Lotus
You can create and configure your connection to Lotus Notes in
Calendar Connector, either before or after you prepare the Lotus Notes
To create and configure a connection to Lotus Notes:
- In Exchange System Manager, right-click Calendar
Connector, and then click Properties.
- On the Calendar Connections tab, click New, and
then click Lotus Notes.
- In Windows 2000 Server Hosting the Notes Server, type
the Windows NT computer name of the Notes server with which the
Calendar Connector communicates.
Note The Windows NT computer
name must match the Notes server name. This may be the same server
used for the connector for Lotus Notes.
- In Path to the local Notes.ini file, type the fully
qualified path to the Notes.ini file, for the Notes client that is
installed on the computer running Exchange.
Note The Notes.ini file is
used by Calendar Connector to log on to Lotus Notes. This may be
the same Notes.ini file used by the connector for Lotus
- In Password, type the password of the Notes client that
Calendar Connector is using to log on to the Notes server.