Connecting to Other
Install an Exchange Connector for
Free and busy queries in Novell GroupWise are sent as a special
type of e-mail message, and Calendar Connector relies on an
Exchange connector for Novell GroupWise to route these
Before you install an Exchange connector for Novell GroupWise, you
must prepare the Novell GroupWise
environment for connecting to Exchange.
To install an Exchange connector for Novell GroupWise:
- On the Windows 2000 Server computer where you have installed
Exchange 2000, insert the Exchange CD into the CD-ROM drive.
- To start Microsoft Exchange 2000 Installation Wizard, on the
Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 splash screen, click the
Setup tab, and then click Exchange Server Setup.
- To accept the end-user license agreement, click Next
- In the Action column, for Microsoft Exchange
2000, select Custom.
Note If Exchange 2000 has
already been installed, select Change.
- For Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration
Services, select Install.
- For Microsoft Exchange Connector for Novell GroupWise,
- To confirm your selection, click Next, and then complete