Connecting to Other
Manage Message Queues
Although you can view inbound and outbound message queues from a
connector's Queues node, you must manage the queues from Exchange
2000 Queue Viewer.
With Queue Viewer, you can:
- Determine the number of messages in a queue.
- View the details of a message, such as its contents and
- Delete a pending message from a queue. Deleted messages are
returned to the originator as non-deliverable.
- Temporarily freeze a message in a queue.
- Use a custom filter to view messages in a queue according to
their size, age, originator, or recipient.
To view the queues for inbound and outbound messages:
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- Navigate to
Queues for a connector.