Designate an Existing User as
You can designate an existing Windows 2000 user as .
To designate an existing user as mailbox-enabled:
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, right-click the user you want to modify,
and then click Exchange Tasks.
- In Exchange Task Wizard, click Next, select
Create Mailbox, and then click Next.
- Verify that the information, in Alias, and in the
Server and Mailbox Store drop-down lists, is correct,
and then click Next
- Click Finish
Understanding Recipient Management