Modify an Address for a
You can modify an e-mail address for a mailbox-enabled user.
This is helpful, for example, when a mailbox-enabled user in your
company transfers to another department.
To modify an e-mail address for a mailbox-enabled user:
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, double-click the mailbox-enabled user you
- On the E-mail Addresses tab, double-click the address
you want to modify.
- In the Address Properties dialog box, modify the e-mail
address information that appears for the address you selected in
the previous step, and then click Apply.
Manage E-mail Addresses