Create a Mail-Enabled Group
You can simultaneously create a Windows 2000 group and designate
it as mail-enabled.
To create a mail-enabled group:
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Right-click the folder that will contain the new mail-enabled
group, point to New, and then click Group.
- In the New Object-Group dialog box, in Group
name, type the group name, and then select Group scope
and Group Type. Click Next.
- Verify that the Create an Exchange e-mail address check
box is selected and that the alias, in Alias, is
- Click Next, verify that the information for the new
group is correct, and then click Finish.
of a Mail-Enabled Group Understanding Recipient Management Understanding Group Management and