Allow Mailbox-Enabled Users to
Receive E-mail From Everyone
By default, mailbox-enabled users can receive e-mail from
everyone in an Exchange organization.
To allow the mailbox-enabled user to receive e-mail from
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, double-click the mailbox-enabled user you
- On the Exchange General tab, click Delivery
- In the Delivery Restrictions dialog box, under
Message restrictions, select From everyone.
Configure Message Settings for Mailbox-Enabled