Specify Whose E-mail
Mailbox-Enabled Users Cannot Receive
You can prevent mailbox-enabled users from receiving e-mail from
specific users by specifying that the mailbox-enabled user can
receive e-mail from everyone except recipients you specify.
To specify who the mailbox-enabled user cannot receive e-mail
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, double-click the mailbox-enabled user you
- On the Exchange General tab, click Delivery
- In the Delivery Restrictions dialog box, under
Message restrictions, select From everyone except,
and then click Add.
- In the Select Recipient dialog box, under Name,
select the recipients that you do not want the mailbox-enabled user
to receive e-mail from, and then click Add. Repeat this step
for each recipient.
Configure Message Settings for Mailbox-Enabled