Specify Whose E-mail
Mailbox-Enabled Users Can Receive
You can specify whose e-mail the mailbox-enabled user can
receive. If you select this option, the mailbox-enabled user can
receive e-mail only from the recipients you specify.
To specify whose e-mail the mailbox-enabled user can
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, double-click the mailbox-enabled user you
want to modify.
- On the Exchange General tab, click Delivery
- In the Delivery Restrictions dialog box, under
Message restrictions, select Only from, and then
- In the Select Recipient dialog box, under Name,
select the recipients whose e-mail the mailbox-enabled user can
receive, and then click Add. Repeat this step for each
Configure Message Settings for Mailbox-Enabled