Specify Whose E-mail Mail-Enabled
Recipients Cannot Receive
You can prevent mail-enabled recipients from receiving e-mail by
specifying that the mail-enabled recipient can receive e-mail from
everyone except recipients you specify.
To specify who the mail-enabled recipient cannot receive e-mail
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, double-click the mail-enabled recipient
you are modifying.
- On the Exchange General tab, under Message
restrictions, select From everyone except, and then
- In the Select Recipient dialog box, select the
recipients that you do not want the mail-enabled recipient to
receive e-mail from, and then click Add. Repeat this step
for each recipient.
Configure Message Settings for Mail-Enabled