Use Exchange Task Wizard to Enable
You can enable Exchange features from Exchange Task Wizard.
To enable Exchange features using Exchange Task Wizard:
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, right-click the user for whom you are
enabling an Exchange feature, and then click Exchange
- On the Exchange Task Wizard screen, click
- Select the feature you want to enable, and then click
Configure Advanced Message Settings for Mail-Enabled