Grant or Deny Permissions to
You can grant or deny mailbox permissions to a mailbox-enabled
user, or mail-enabled user or group, that enables or disables them
from having access to someone else's mailbox.
To grant or deny permissions to another's mailbox:
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In Active Directory Users and Computers, on the
View menu, click Advanced Features.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, double-click the user or group for whom
you are granting or denying permissions.
- On the Exchange Advanced tab, click Mailbox
- On the Mailbox Rights tab, in Name, select a user
- In Permissions, select the Allow or Deny
check boxes for the appropriate mailbox permissions.
Configure Advanced Message Settings for
Mailbox-Enabled Users Only