Do Not Send Delivery Reports
In the event that a problem occurs when delivering a message to
a mail-enabled group, you can prevent delivery reports from being
sent to the group owner or to the message originator.
To prevent delivery reports from being sent:
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In Active Directory Users and Computers, on the
View menu, click Advanced Features.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, double-click the group you want to
- On the Exchange Advanced tab, select Do not send
Configure Advanced Message Settings for Mail-Enabled