Send Delivery Reports to Group
When a message sent to a group is not delivered, you can specify
that delivery reports be sent to a group owner. The delivery report
lets the group owner know that the message was not delivered.
To send delivery reports to a group owner:
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In Active Directory Users and Computers, on the
View menu, click Advanced Features.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, double-click the group you want to
- On the Exchange Advanced tab, select Send delivery
reports to group owner.
Configure Advanced Message Settings for Mail-Enabled