Set Forwarding Address
You can set a forwarding address for a mailbox-enabled user. You
can also have forwarded messages delivered to both the forwarding
address and the user's mailbox.
To set a forwarding address:
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, expand the Windows 2000 domain.
Double-click Users, or double-click the node that contains
the recipient information you want to modify.
- In the details pane, double-click the recipient you want to
- On the Exchange General tab, click Delivery
- In the Delivery Options dialog box, under Forwarding
address, click Forward to, and then click
- In the Select Recipient dialog box, under Name,
select a recipient, and then click OK.
- (Optional) To have forwarded messages delivered to both the
forwarding address and the user's mailbox, select the Deliver
messages to both forwarding address and mailbox check box.
Configure Message Settings for Mailbox-Enabled