Modify a Mailbox Recipient
In Exchange 2000, you can delete recipient policies or modify
the properties of existing policies.
To modify recipient policies:
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- In the console tree, double-click Recipients, and then
click Recipient Policies.
- To delete, rename, or refresh a mailbox recipient policy, in
the details pane, right-click the recipient policy, and then click
Delete, Rename, or Refresh.
- For all other modifications to a recipient policy, in the
details pane, right-click the recipient policy you want to modify,
and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, click Modify to change the
policy filter settings; clicking Modify allows you to modify
policy membership. Or, click Remove to delete the current
- On the Mailbox Manager Settings (Policy) tab, make the
appropriate Mailbox Manager configuration changes.
- When finished, it is recommended that you apply the modified mailbox recipient
See Applying a Mailbox
Recipient Policy for information about the Exchange
and how it
refreshes policy information.
Change Priority of a