Limit User Connections
To protect your Instant Messaging server, you may need to limit
the number of user connections.
To limit user connections:
- Start Internet Services Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Internet Services Manager.
- Go to the virtual IIS server on which the Instant Messaging
server is hosted.
- Right-click the site, and then click Properties.
- On the Web Site tab, under Connections, click
- Type the connection limit in Connections, and then click