View User Information
To manage Instant Messaging users, you may need to determine a
user's Instant Messaging address, home server, and privacy
To view user information:
- Start Active Directory Users and Computers
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then
click Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, select the Windows 2000 domain that
contains the information you want to view, and then click
- In the details pane, right-click a user name, and then select
- Click the Exchange Features tab.
- Click Instant Messaging, and then click
The General tab shows the user's Instant Messaging
address and home server address. The Privacy tab shows the
user's privacy settings.