Create E-mail Addresses
These options are available only for folders.
To create an e-mail address:
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- If administrative groups are displayed, expand
Administrative Groups, and then expand the group you want to
- In the console tree, expand Folders, and then expand the
folder tree containing the folder you want to work with.
- Right-click a mail-enabled folder, and then click
- Click the Email Addresses tab.
- To edit the default address type, click the address, and then
- To add a new address, click New.
- Select an address type from the list provided and then type the
address properties in Network Name, Post office name,
and Mailbox name.