Grant Directory Rights
You can grant or deny users permissions to change the public
folder object store in .
To grant directory rights:
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- If administrative groups are displayed, expand
Administrative Groups, and then expand the group you want to
- In the console tree, expand Folders, and then expand the
folder tree containing the folder you want.
- Right-click a folder, and then click Properties.
- On the Permissions tab, click Directory
- To grant access to a specific user, click Add.
- Select a user, and then click Add. Repeat this step for
all users that you want to add.
- Under Permissions, select the Allow or
Deny check box to grant or deny each user access to the