Create a Public Store for the
Public folder stores reside in storage groups. To replicate a
public folder to another server, you must first create a storage
To create a public store for the replica:
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- If administrative groups are displayed, expand
Administrative Groups, and then expand the group you want to
- Expand Server, and then choose a server.
- Right-click a storage group, point to New, and then
click Public Store.
- Type a Name for the new store.
- To associate the public folder hierarchy, click Browse,
and then select the tree you want to replicate.
- To save your settings, click OK.
- To mount the new store after it is successfully created, click