Control Access to Messages
By default, all users have permissions to read and write content
in the public folder. You can change permissions for all users or
create different permissions for specific users.
To set access right to messages:
- Start System Manager
On the Start menu, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click
- If administrative groups are displayed, expand
Administrative Groups, and then expand the group you want to
- In the console tree, expand Folders, and then expand the
folder tree containing the folder you want.
- Right-click a folder, and then click Properties.
- On the Permissions tab, click Client
- To create different permissions for specific users, click
- Select a user, and then click Add. Repeat this step for
all users that you want to grant permissions to.
- Under Permissions, use the Roles drop-down list
to assign a role to each user, or select individual