Applies to: Exchange Server 2010 SP2
Topic Last Modified: 2011-04-28
After you create a service plan, you need to add it to the ServicePlanHostingRemap.csv file so new organizations can use the settings in the service plan. This file maps the Program ID, Offer ID, and service plan name. The Program ID specifies the offering level, such as Business or Consumer. The Offer ID specifies the sub-offering level, such as Medium Org or Small Org.
When you create an organization, you must include the Program ID and Offer ID in the New-Organization cmdlet to specify which service plan to use for the organization.
To learn more about service plans, see Understanding Service Plans and Mailbox Plans.
Looking for other management tasks related to tenant organizations? Check out Managing Tenant Organizations.
A service plan exists. For details, see Create a Service Plan for a Tenant Organization.
Add a service plan to the ServicePlanHostingRemap.csv file
You need to be assigned permissions before you can perform this procedure. To see what permissions you need, see the "Text editor" entry in the Client Access Permissions topic.
- Navigate to the service plan templates at <Exchange
- Locate the ServicePlanHostingRemap.csv file.
- Open the file using an editing application, such as
- Add a new line and provide the following comma-separated
information for the new service plan:
- ProgramId The Program ID specifies the
service level offering that you’re providing for your tenant
organizations (for example, Business or Consumer).
- OfferId The Offer ID specifies the
sub-offering level (for example, Medium Org or Small Org).
- ServicePlanName The service plan name
specifies the file name of the service plan.
- ProgramId The Program ID specifies the service level offering that you’re providing for your tenant organizations (for example, Business or Consumer).
- Save and close the file.
- Make sure you copy the service plan and the
ServicePlanHostingRemap.csv file to all Client Access servers.
After you add the service plan to the service plan map, you may also want to Create a Tenant Organization.