Applies to: Exchange Server 2013
Topic Last Modified: 2012-08-09
Sorry, but we haven't added content for this Exchange 2013 readiness check yet. However, we're gathering feedback that will help us add the most relevant content to this topic. Please take a minute to send us feedback about the information you were hoping to find.
You may be able to resolve this issue by doing one of the following:
- Make sure that your organization and the computer you're
installing Exchange on meet the Exchange 2013 System
- Make sure that you've installed all the Exchange 2013
Prerequisites required by Exchange.
- Read the Release Notes for
- Search the Exchange Server forums. In your search query, specify
the title of this topic.
- Search the Internet using your favorite search engine. Be sure
to include the title of this topic in your search.
- Post a question to the Exchange Server forums. Be sure to include the title
of this topic in your forum post.
If you still can't resolve the issue, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support.