Applies to: Exchange Server 2007 SP3, Exchange Server
2007 SP2, Exchange Server 2007 SP1
Topic Last Modified: 2007-08-23
Use the Update Storage Group Copy wizard from the passive node to perform a seeding of the passive copy of a storage group. This wizard allows you to manually initiate or resynchronize replication for a cluster continuous replication (CCR) or local continuous replication (LCR) storage group copy. This operation should be performed in the following situations:
- You have created a storage group copy in LCR that does not have
a baseline database.
- You have a corrupted database in the CCR or LCR copy.
- You enabled an LCR copy remotely that previously was backed up
and therefore does not have all the logs.
- You have a CCR or LCR environment and need to get a new
baseline database to the passive copy. This situation could be due
to corruption, some configuration change, server loss, or invalid
baseline database available on the passive copy.
- You have run an offline defragmentation or repair on the
Review the completion page to verify that the operation completed successfully. You can also optionally copy the contents of the completion page to the clipboard using CTRL+C.
Click Finish to close the wizard.