Topic Last Modified: 2010-12-13
This node shows the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) and dependent Lync Server pools for this file store. You can perform the following actions:
- Edit Properties. Opens the Edit Properties page
for this server, where you can change the FQDN and file store
- Delete. Deletes the file store from the topology.
In addition to these options, you can perform the following general tasks:
- Topology. You can use this option to define a new
topology, open an existing topology, download the current topology,
save a copy of the topology, publish the topology, install a
database, merge Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 or
Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 components, or
remove the deployment.
- View. You can use this option to customize the view of
in Topology Builder by selecting the items to show and hide in the
console tree views.
- Help. You can use this option to access Help for the