Topic Last Modified: 2010-12-13
This node shows the listening ports and associated public switched telephone network (PSTN) gateways for this Mediation pool. You can perform the following actions:
- Edit Properties. Opens the Edit Properties page
for this server, where you can enable or disable the Transmission
Control Protocol (TCP) listening port, change the port numbers, and
specify which PSTN gateways are associated with this Mediation
- Delete. Deletes the pool from the topology.
In addition to these options, you can perform the following general tasks:
- Topology. You can use this option to define a new
topology, open an existing topology, download the current topology,
save a copy of the topology, publish the topology, install a
database, merge Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 or
Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 components, or
remove the deployment.
- View. You can use this option to customize the view of
in Topology Builder by selecting the items to show and hide in the
console tree views.
- Help. You can use this option to access Help for the