Topic Last Modified: 2010-12-14
This node shows one of the sites defined on your topology. You can perform the following actions:
- New. Add a new pool or server to the site.
- Edit Properties. Edit site properties such as name and
location, and specify whether the site uses call admission control
for bandwidth management, and whether a Director pool or Edge pool
at this site is used as a federation route.
- Delete. Remove this site from your topology.
In addition to these options, you can perform the following general tasks:
- Topology. You can use this option to define a new
topology, open an existing topology, download the current topology,
save a copy of the topology, publish the topology, install a
database, merge Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 or
Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 components, or
remove the deployment.
- View. You can use this option to customize the view of
in Topology Builder by selecting the items to show and hide in the
console tree views.
- Help. You can use this option to access Help for the