Topic Last Modified: 2011-01-27
Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant can be installed by using a file server on your network as a software distribution point for the Lync 2010 Attendant Windows Installer package. At rollout time, you can send an email message to users that explains the installation process and provides a link to the distribution point.
|The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 must be installed on the users' computers before Lync 2010 Attendant can be installed.|
To install Lync 2010 Attendant on a desktop computer
- Double-click AttendantConsole.msi.
- Click Next.
- Read the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then
- Select the I accept the terms in the License Agreement
check box, and then click Next.
- Choose a destination folder, or accept the default, and then
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- After the setup files are installed, click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.