Topic Last Modified: 2010-12-13
This node shows the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of this Microsoft SQL Server and the SQL Server instance on that server and the Microsoft Lync Server 2010 pools or servers that use this SQL Server. You can perform the following actions:
- Edit Properties. Opens the Edit Properties page
for this server, where you can change the FQDN of the server (if
the topology is not already published), and the SQL Server instance
to be used.
- Delete. Deletes the server from the topology.
In addition to these options, you can perform the following general tasks:
- Topology. You can use this option to define a new
topology, open an existing topology, download the current topology,
save a copy of the topology, publish the topology, install a
database, merge Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 or
Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 components, or
remove the deployment.
- View. You can use this option to customize the view of
in Topology Builder by selecting the items to show and hide in the
console tree views.
- Help. You can use this option to access Help for the