Topic Last Modified: 2010-12-13
This node shows the configuration information for this Front End pool or Standard Edition server. You can perform the following actions:
- New Server. If this is a Front End pool, you can select
this to start the Define New Server wizard, which you can
use to add another Front End Server to this pool.
- Edit Properties. Opens the Edit Properties page
for this pool or server, where you can enable and disable features,
specify associations with file stores, SQL stores, and other
servers, and set web server and Mediation Server information.
- Delete. Deletes the Front End pool or Standard Edition
server from the topology.
In addition to these options, you can perform the following general tasks:
- Topology. You can use this option to define a new
topology, open an existing topology, download the current topology,
save a copy of the topology, publish the topology, install a
database, merge Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 or
Office Communications Server 2007 R2 components, or remove the
- View. You can use this option to customize the view of
in Topology Builder by selecting the items to show and hide in the
console tree views.
- Help. You can use this option to access Help for the