Topic Last Modified: 2011-03-11
Issue There is a problem when you try to sign in to Microsoft Lync 2010.
Resolution Make sure you are entering the correct sign-in information by doing the following:
- In the upper right corner of the Lync main window, click
Options (gear icon), and then click Personal.
- Under My account, verify that the information in the
Sign-in address box is correct.
- Click the Advanced button.
- In the Advanced Connection Settings dialog box, click
Manual configuration. Verify that the values for Internal
server name or IP address, External server name or IP
address, and Connect using are correct, and then click
- Click OK again.
- Type your user name and password again, and then click Sign
In to try to connect again.
Return to Installation and Sign In.