Topic Last Modified: 2010-11-08
You can use the following performance counters in Performance Monitor to monitor the activity of Device Update Web service:
|The category name is UpdatesServer.|
- UpdatesRequestsSucceeded. The number of update requests
by devices that resulted in successful installation of an
- UpdatesRequestsFailed. The number of update requests by
devices that resulted in a failed update installation.
- UpdatesRequestsReceived. The total number of update
- UpdatesLogUploadRequests. The number of times devices
uploaded device logs to Device Update Web service.
- UpdatesLogAppendRequests. The number of times devices
uploaded device log messages to Device Update Web service.