The groups membership migration process extracts information from the Domino Directory and migrates that information into existing or new accounts in Active Directory directory service.
Before running the wizard, the following items must be configured or completed:
- Create an import organizational unit (OU)
container in for the Notes Groups that are added during user
- Confirm that your organization meets the
requirements that are listed in Groups Migration
- To migrate groups, you must log on by using
an account that is a member of the Exchange Administrators group
that has full administrative rights.
- A Lotus Notes 6.x or 7.x client must be
installed as a “single user” on the computer performing group
migrations. The client must have a user ID that is listed in the
Domino Directory's Access Control List with Reader or higher
- Verify that the Lotus Notes client can access
the Domino Directory (names.nsf) on the Lotus Domino server
identified as the Domino Directory server.