Use the Migrate Users Wizard to update existing Active Directory directory service accounts and create new Active Directory accounts if necessary. You can create Microsoft Exchange mailboxes for the migrated users during this process, or when the user's mail is migrated.
Before running the wizard, the following items must be configured or completed:
- Confirm that your organization meets the
requirements that are listed in Directory Connector
- Log on using an account that is a member of
the Exchange Recipient Administrators group.
- Create an import organizational unit (OU)
container in Active Directory for the Domino users that are
added during user migration.
- Install a Lotus Notes 6.x or 7.x client on a
server that is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
The client must have a user ID that is listed in the Domino
Directory's access control list (ACL) with Reader or higher
- Verify that the Lotus Notes client can access
the Domino Directory (names.nsf) on the Lotus Domino server
identified as the Domino Directory server.