The Microsoft RoundTable device, when used with Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007, provides an easy-to-use video conferencing experience. Video conferencing is a set of interactive telecommunication technologies that allows two or more locations to interact using video and audio transmissions simultaneously. It has also been called visual collaboration.
The RoundTable device is placed in the center of your conference table and connected to a computer, a computer network, and a PSTN analog phone line. The RoundTable cameras capture the entire panoramic view of your conference room, as well as the voices coming from any location around the table.
The following list describes the system requirements for the RoundTable device computer:
- Operating system: Windows XP with SP2, 32-bit edition or
Windows Vista, 32-bit or 64-bit edition
- CPU speed: 2.0 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Video card RAM: 128 MB or more
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 or InfoPath 2007 (to edit the
- USB 2.0 port
The following list describes the RoundTable deployment process:
- Install the Microsoft RoundTable Device Management Tool.
- Connect the RoundTable device to the computer.
- Configure the RoundTable device.
For details about planning and deploying RoundTable,
Microsoft RoundTable Deployment Guideat