New management features supported in this release include:
- New nodes and status pages for managing new servers, such as
the Application Sharing Conferencing Server and the unified
communications application server.
- Settings for configuring new features, including dial-in
conferencing and the unified communications applications that help
enable dial-in conferencing.
- New snap-ins for administration of the Response Group Service
application and for the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Group
- New support for Device Update Service.
- Addition of Communicator Web Access URLs to the status page in
the Office Communications Server snap-in.