To start the services
- Log on to the Standard Edition server with an account that is a
member of the RTCUniversalServerAdmins group.
- Do one of the following:
- Insert the Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 CD,
and then click
- If you are installing from a network share, browse to the
\setup\amd64 folder on the network share, and then double-click
- Insert the Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 CD, and then click Standard Edition.
- In the deployment tool, click
Deploy Standard Edition Server.
Start Services, click
- On the
Welcome to the Start Services Wizardpage, click
Nextagain to start the services.
- When the wizard has completed, select the
View the log when you click Finishcheck box, and then click
- In the log file, verify that
<Success>appears under the
Execution Resultcolumn for each task, and then close the log