Sample name: AVFlow-Mute
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\AudioVideoCall\ AVFlow-Mute
The application places an audio/video call to the designated target, after initializing platform and endpoints. After the call is connected, the application waits until the Stateproperty on the AudioVideoFlowchanges to Active, and then the application mutes the call.
A moment later, the application unmutes the call. The application prints the step-by-step actions it performs to the console, and then exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
- Mute control on an
- Basic audio/video call placement
AudioVideoFlowhandling and control
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving voice calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code sample
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.