Sample name: Player
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\AudioVideoCall\Player
The application initializes the platform and places a call to the specified user, plays a WMA file, pauses and then resumes playing the file, and then stops. The application then tears down the player, file source, and platform. The application prints logging log results to the console, and then exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
- Call and conversation cleanup and use
- Basic call placement
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- One user capable of receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for the user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code sample
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.