Sample name: BasicAudioVideoCall
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\AudioVideoCall\BasicAudioVideoCall
Make a basic AudioVideoCalland perform basic flow handling.
The application places an audio/video call to the designated target, after initializing platform and endpoints. After the call is connected, the application subscribes to events that monitor basic AudioVideoFlowtransitions and states.
The application prints log results to the console. After the call is completed, the application exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
- Basic call placement
- Basic use of
AudioVideoFlowhandling and control
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server (Microsoft Office Communicator
is the recommended client).
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code sample
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.