Sample name: PortRange
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\AudioVideoCall\PortRange
The application places an audio/video call to the designated target, after initializing platform and endpoints. It then uses AudioVideoSettingsto change the port range to be used by the media stack at run time. After successfully placing the audio/video call, the application prints the content of the change to the console, and then exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
- Subscribing to a change in flow properties and dealing with
being put on hold.
- Basic audio/video call placement.
AudioVideoFlowhandling and control.
- Changing the configuration of an active
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code example
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.