Sample name: PublishAlwaysOnline
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\ PublishAlwaysOnline
The application initalizes the platform with an ApplicationEndpointinstance and publishes its availabiltity as always online on behalf of the endpoint.
- Use of
- Custom presence publication
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- The server running the application must be added as a trusted
service and a GRUU for the server must be obtained.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code snippet
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.