Sample name: PublishPresence
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\ PublishPresence
The application initializes the platform and a UserEndpointinstance and publishes the user's presence as "busy". The application then deletes the presence state publication and cleans up the endpoints and platform.
Throughout the process, the application listens for incoming notifications and reflects the updated state in the console.
- Presence publication using a grammar
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the configuration file with the
credentials and server of the users from your Office Communications
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.
- In Office Communicator, change the presence of a user.