Sample name: AVFlow-Hold
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\AudioVideoCall\ AVFlow-Hold
Place a call, put the call on hold, and then retrieve the call from hold.
The application places an audio/video call to the designated target, after initializing platform and endpoints.
After the call is connected, the application places the active AudioVideoFlowon hold. A moment later, the application retrieves the call from hold. The application prints the step-by-step actions it performs to the console, and then exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
- Placing an audio/video call on hold and then resuming the call
- Basic audio/video call placement
AudioVideoFlowhandling and control
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code sample
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.