Sample name: CallTransferSupervised
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\CallTransferSupervised
The application represents three users, referred to in this description as A, B, and C. User B places audio calls to users A and C. After the calls complete successfully, user B performs a supervised transfer so that user A and user C are connected. Like unattended or attended transfers, after a supervised transfer, the old calls are disconnected. That is, the B-to-A call and the B-to-C call are disconnected.
The application prints log results to the console, and then exits, shutting down the platform normally.
The application runs without user intervention.
- Call transfer, and established call activities
- Basic call placement
- Basic incoming audio/video call use
AudioVideoFlowhandling and control
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Three users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code sample
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.