Sample name: DeclineIncomingCall
Sample location: %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2\UCMA SDK 2.0\UCMACore\Sample Applications\Collaboration\QuickStarts\DeclineIncomingCall
The application initializes the platform to start listening on behalf of a user, rejects the first incoming instant messaging call, and then tears down the call, conversation, and platform. The application prints log results to the console, and then exits, performing normal platform shutdown.
|The application runs indefinitely in an idle state until it is called.|
- Call and conversation cleanup and use
- Basic call placement
- Basic use of incoming
AudioVideoFlowhandling and control
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
- Two users capable of sending and receiving audio calls.
- The credentials for each user, and a client capable of signing
in to Office Communications Server.
- A client signed in to Office Communications Server.
Running the Sample
- Replace the credentials in the variables at the beginning of
the code sample with the credentials and server of the users from
your Office Communications Server topology.
- Substitute the address of the called user in the code sample
with the address of a valid, currently signed-in user capable of
receiving audio calls.
- Open the project in Microsoft Visual Studio, and then press F5.
- Send an instant message to the user whose credentials the
endpoint is using.